The Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentreate Cream is a rich cream developed for dry skin and contains plenty of skin barrier strengthening ingredients. The cream is creamy and contains tiny capsules that 'burst' open while applying, so the ceramides will be most effective.
Ingredients we love:
- Vitamin E: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Ceramides: The ‘glue’ between your skin cells. Ceramides enforce the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Ginseng: An ingredient known from Korean traditonal medicine that nourishes the skin, has antioxidant properties and stimulates blood circulation in skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, C14-22 Alcohols, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide PC-104 6310ppm), Arachidyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Dimethiconol, Mannitol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyisobutene, Panax Ginseng Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glucose, Cholesterol, Silica, Perilla Ocymoides Extract, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Dry skin, damaged skin|
|Texture||Rich and slightly gritty|
|Place of origin||South Korea|