Etude House Soon Jung Centella Relief Toner is a low-irritant, weakly acidic toner that soothes irritated skin caused by external stimulation. Has a watery texture that delivers fresh, smooth
and hydrated finish without stickiness. Enriched with the soothing and anti-inflammatory power of Centella Asiatica and Green Tea. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin.
Free of Silicones, Sulfates, Parabens, PEG, Alcohol and Fragrance.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin, Dehydrated skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|