Etude House Soon Jung Centella 10-Free Moist Emulsion gently delivers moisture and freshness to the sensitive skin in particular. Enriched with Panthenol, Centella Asiatica and Madecassoside for a delicate soothing effect that reduces redness. Due its light texture it gets absorbed easily and provides the the skin abundance moisture.
Free of Silicones, Sulfates, Parabens, PEG, Alcohol and Fragrance.
Ingredients we love
- Squalane: A stable plant oil and emollient that makes skin soft and supple without greasiness or stickyness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Propanediol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Centella Asiatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin-types, Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|