The Dr. Jart + Cicapair Calming Mask is a perfect addition to your routine when you are looking for an instant calming sensation. The mask will calm down inflamed skin while making sure to hydrate as well.
Did you know? Centella Asiatica is also known as Tiger grass, since tigers love to roll through the plants when they are wounded, to promote wound healing and fast recovery.
Ingredients we love:
- Niacinamide: Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Healing, anti-inflammatory plant. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a strong antioxidant that hydrates skin.
This mask is part of the Dr.Jart+ Cicapair collection. All of the Hydrium products are formulated with the panthenol to protect the skin. Are you curious about the other products? You can find them here!
- Remove film and apply the mask over cleansed face (after toning).
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer!
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Arginine, Dextrin, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caramel, Ethylhexylglycrein, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Methyl Lactate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive, dry skin|