Collosol Eau de Lait is a mild cleanser that intensely yet gently cleanses and frees the skin of dirt, excess sebum and dead skin cells without drying out the surface. Contains small oil particles that cleanse the pores but doesn't leave a greasy film. It provides a moisturized finish and is safe for use on the body and in the bath. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
Ingredients we love
- Castor Oil: A very effective occlusive and emollient that is thicker than most other oils. Protects the skin from transdermal water loss.
- Glycerin: Multi tasking ingredient for healthy, resilient skin. Optimizes skin hydration, protects cel membranes and lipids, and soothes irritated skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to wet face and neck with clean hands.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Aqua (Water), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Oleate, Colophonium
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||France|