By Ecom Oat Milk Moisture Body Wash is a moisturizing body wash with naturally derived ingredients such as oatmeal extracts and milk protein that replenish moisture to relive the skin from dryness. Rich in nourishing oils to maintain the skins health and makes sure that it won't have any stripping effects.
Ingredients we love
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Oat is loaded with skin-beneficial ingredients, like beta-glucan, lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory compounds. It soothes and protects skin, making it ideal for skin prone to irritation and eczema
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: Rich in nourishing fatty acids. Soothes and moisturizes skin. Contains high amounts of vitamin E, and helps diminish small scarring.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: A probiotic ingredient obtained through fermentation. Makes skin less prone to external stress, supports the microbiome and the natural repairing abilities of skin.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: A nourishing oil with an unique fatty acid profile, rich in saturated fatty acids. Hydrates skin, nourishes extremely dry skin and leaves skin soft and supple.
- Lather up with a shower puff or directly on the skin. Massage over the body and rinse off with water.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (40%), Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Benzoate, Tetradecene, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-9, Coco-glucoside, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Hexadecene, Polyquaternium-67, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Milk Protein Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Lactose, Milk Protein, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|