Beigic Regenerating Oil is a rich oil for skin that can use an extra boost, for example as a result of external factors, stress or a lack of nutrition. With its luxurious blend of various nourishing oils, it has a light texture that is easily absorbed by the skin. It supports the production of elastin, strengthens the skin from deep within and provides a young and bright appearance. Leaves a beautiful dewy finish and ensures long lasting hydration all day long.
Ingredients we love
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: A great natural moisturizer. Rich in fatty acids, natural squalane and vitamin E.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: A nourishing oil with an unique fatty acid profile, rich in saturated fatty acids. Hydrates skin, nourishes extremely dry skin and leaves skin soft and supple.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Most common form of vitamin E, offers important antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from pollution and external factors that can weaken it.
- Jojoba Oil: Has sebum regulating properties and forms a protective, moisturizing film on skin, leaving it supple and soft.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed. Use morning and night. (In the morning after or instead of the moisturizer and before sunscreen, in the evening after or instead of the moisturizer).
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vegetable Squalane, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin, mature skin|
|Fragrance||Relaxing essential oil|
|Place of origin||South Korea|