Accoje Hydrating Aqua Gel Cream is a multifunctional gel-cream that glides over the skin smoothly. This gel-cream spreads over the skin easily and doesn't just hydrate the skin - it has a refreshing, comfortable and soothing effect and leaves skin feeling supple.
Jeju island isn't just famous for its beautiful landscapes and nature. It's home to over 4500 flowers, herbs and plants. Jeju is known for its Volcanic ground water that is pure and rich in minerals. Accoje manufactures all of their products on the island Jeju.
Ingredients we love
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: A botanical ingredient known from Korean traditional medicine, that has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant effects on skin.
- Aloe Vera extract: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Cleanse and tone the skin.
- Apply the gel-cream with your finger tips.
- Gently tap the skin to enhance absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia CavaExtract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Dimethiconol, C12-14Pareth-12, Silica, Arginine, Polyacrylate-13, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|